Eastlake Baptist Church is currently searching for a pastor of youth.
The pastor of youth will primarily be responsible for all the youth ministries of the church (0 – 18 years) and will assist in any other areas where needed. He will answer directly to the senior pastor or his designee.
This can be either a full-time or part-time position with office hours held during the week. It is expected that the candidate will attend all scheduled services and activities of the church unless providentially hindered.
The pastor of youth is successful when:
Oversee and participate in all youth ministries of the church, including:
Identify, train, and supervise leaders in the youth and children’s ministries
Ensure that all ministry volunteers are thoroughly vetted, submit to background checks, and abide by Eastlake’s child abuse prevention policy
Oversee the children’s ministries budget categories
Live above reproach
Provide occasional pulpit supply
Assist with promotion of the church through technology (social media, website, etc.)
Note: This job description is not meant to be exhaustive. The ideal candidate will recognize that the work of a church includes responsibilities outside the borders of a “job description” and will be willing to serve in any way possible.
· A male with a compelling testimony of being a born-again Christian
· Agreement with the Eastlake Statement of Faith and Constitution
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in Bible/pastoral ministries
· Experience in children’s ministry preferred
· Willing and able to collaborate with others
· Willing and able to lead peers
· Skill in technology preferred (social media, web development, etc.)
· Ability to be involved with a worship band preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following to email@example.com:
Eastlake Baptist Church
7121 East Lincoln Highway
Crown Point, IN 46307